Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Varför skäms vi över att älska dem hetase kvinnor som skapats och som älskar att få vara en chanslös knullad kvinna...?

 As this summer's first real party took off to the skies, the given Dj was non-other then Dj Deogan, yet again managed to not only show some impressive improvements from yesterday's soundcheck only.

Few Dj must have been digging in so deep into the one's and two´s, several hours a day going at it and showing such fantastic improvements during these 6 months only that he has been dj´ing. It is almost like you can feel it when he is online, Sweden being this very quiet part of his re-streames. Not even after todays, brilliant playout that gave Deogan yet another contract and a seat at several windows to the bigger events and festivals across the North Americas this summer, did we see any "well done" from anyone in Sweden. It is almost as if they all gone lobotomized. Deogan have on several occasions said, that none of his so-called "friends" has ever said anything near "well done" or been supportive, on the contrary, they have close to all some higher thoughts on their own beings. This clearly shows, that more than 80% of Deogans undertakings and these past 5 years alone are either passing completely unnoticed or as he revealed to us earlier. their egos and self-image just can´t process him being several levels "both far and beyond". After today's amazing playout he send a text, writing:  "Did you see braindead Sweden? They don't even know that I am a professional dj, and if they have heard they just can´t tell it in their thick skulls how this immigrant can have stunned a whole world and 7 nations but braindead racist jealous Sweden sees nothing, can't see anyone being not only "better", but having done such things and lived such life they can't even see that kind of level."

The nothing but robbery of his acknowledgements for having prevented the IS supports on their backyards and much more is the showing of their "true face" and they are all dead to him, he continues. Being certain of his lowkey performance came as a result of what a terrible situation it must be, to have told people but still have even stronger reasons to not be able to talk to anyone, as they simple can´t make it past their own egos. The mood is om a steady decline in that country and has started somewhat of a revolution within his own community, of accepting Western women. "I love her of all my heart, she is everything and more than everything you want her to be" he stated, which have him many females invites throughout this weekend. Now being very alone, as this flame still burning within his community, he was clearly depressed and revealed it all with some beautiful mixes of old goodies lovesongs. 
Almost like we could hear his cry for a brave woman to see through and just go and grab him, and declare that he´s dejting her now. I do now start to understand his mantras of "she needs to be the dominant one, and hold me as I want to run. But she does not exist". he never sends that message off, but he is clearly showing some signs of depression. 

Jade Brauer was until yesterday one very strong suspect, as he chose to leave her after details having leaked showing Mrs Brauer being more than willing to have sex with another,an- Which he stated with this following statement. it os one thing to be together, and want to see your woman getting fucked by another man or suck his diick and enjoy it, then she is looking ion to me with hot eyes and letting herself get fucked to make me fuck her like crazy. But when you behind my back, pull your panties to the side even, when a man tells you to because he is to stick in his dick in her. And she does it without hesitation, she got fucked for herself and had longed for that man to fuck her. 

But Deogan said, he had this new woman that joins his side straight away and before he knew it, said, to Deogan that he was right and he saw her love to take him in her mouth. Deogan said, he so happy having drawn forward the sexual western woman who really loved his preaches. And if you as a single lady ever wanted to date him, i can reveal that he fall in love for those who say, your mine and kisses him. Asking him what he was up to, i just received a text saying, I am holding a super hard dick in my hand and thinking about this stranger that shows upp with a smile and tight top- And stands close to me, kisses me as she lets me touch her breasts and moans lets me know she loves it and if she moans only for that, she will make my neighbours hear me sticking my dick inside of her, She whispers, no-- Jade... want Jade to hear that a woman loves to watch as you slowly presses inside of her. "Åhh Good your dick..". She shakes and lets you see her, and ask - would you have fucked me on your cousin's wedding. He says would be an honour... Åh Jesus ... yes. ." As Deogan gives me some examples i quickly feel a need to have sex. His words sets me on fire, and he said that if i were a woman he would have storied me until i demanded his dick to be inside of me.. 

Deogan sat and wrote story after story alone, and he said. He is so scared of hm never get to experience being truly loved and missed, as he started to cry it is clearly a failure to him. never having felt being loved during a lifetime. he ask me, please write this dialogue as we speak it. I really want for women to get to know me or wanted to call me, and say just show interest and maybe after the first date want to hold, me tight, feeling her underwear and that makes me so crazy that i sit between her legs, chit chat and watch her, breats and as i ask her to pull her panties aside, i drip as she does and smiles at me - god she wants me to press my disk into this beautiful woman, i must kiss her as i slowly press in and hear her loving it - trying to escape my kisses, så she can scream out loud, Åååhh fuuckkk yeees, good Tommy åå fuck me come inside me baby... fuck me åå And i come right away - only hearing her like that... she smiles, and hold me. Says come here... it's ok baby, me still being inside of her- Kisses me and feels how i remain inside of her. She whispers it's okay baby... don't run. stay with me... her voice makes me so calm. I get hard, in her and she moans as she says never run from my baby. Fuck me 100 times off upi like but find it very sexy if you cum so quickly after entering me... Fins me so hot. I am a lady, that would love to have you fuck me, Tommy. Maybe i will make contact someday, and well can have dinner? 


Tommy Deogan has the following numbers and e-mail0046 704 76 44 37 
djdeogan@icloud.com 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Is there any woman out there that want to date me? I want to feel & experience being loved in life.

 I promise i wont run. Or have so many or strong nightmares, or at least i wont i mean i promise i wont disturb you with them. 

Massor av anledningar.--

 Vi lever i en sådan uppcoh ner vänd värld, eller samhälle. Där Pride är helt ok men att prata om att vilja ha sex med en kvinna eller man är stigma. Jag vet massor av folk som av en orsak eller annan söker kontakt-annonser. En sådan kan bara vara för att vilja trägga en helt ny människa Men, allt exploateras. Kostar och är fejk - därför, görs detta om till en renodlad kontakt annonssida för människor som vill träffas

Explosion i den utländska kvinnan...

 Tog med henne ut till landet, hennes kropp var fantastisk och brösten som klot. Hämtade upp henne, och trots sin tighta klänning som var limmad. ingav hon stort förtroende. Hon visste vad utländska mödrar såg och min mamma som bor där ute kände igen en styvdotter... Jag visade henne runt och hon tog min hand, inne i gästhuset gick hon runt. Bad mig stänga dörren, och frågade - här ska vi bo... Paradis du byggt.  Hon undrade hur många kvinnor jag hade haft där? Hennes leende var underbart och låren ville man bara smeka. Hon smekte egna brösten och tittade på mig, "Kom..." viskade hon och satt medan jag stod.  Hennes axel band åkte av, de runga brösten blottades och hon knäppte upp mina byxor, log. Hennes kors låg perfekt mellan brösten, Hennes BH var endast på henne, hon drog håret åt sidan. Stönade till när mina händer täckte hennes bröst. Satan vilka underbara bröst du har... Mm.. Lägg din kuk mellan dem... Hon hademig i sin hand, så kvinnligt och lade sig på rygg.  Kom, ja